Friday, May 17, 2013

Sir Alex will provide an opportunity for the bench


Ferguson confirmed he will provide an opportunity for some bench for Manchester United to play in the final game of the season on the West Brom game.

Accordingly, the three players Anders Lindegaard, Jonny Evans and Phil Jones will definitely pitch early in the game at The Hawthorns. Meanwhile, Rio Ferdinand and Nemanja Vidic will sit on the bench.


Share the final game of his coaching career, manager Alex Ferguson told reporters: "The last match, as well as the first match in 1500 in my coaching career will certainly very special. this will be a very difficult game because West Brom shown very good and they also want to win our last day of the season. We also want to win this game, determined to win even bigger battle game last week. "

"I do not have to worry about the injury situation of the players but I will have some changes. Thought I would have one or two young players to play."

"When the team championship preparation, I've been told Anders that he should play the game to get the full 10 medals, and now is time for me to keep my promise. Anders will start in the next game. "

"I do not get the services of Rafael in this game and I will decide who will replace him rock. Jones and Evans will definitely rock in the center-left Rio Ferdinand and Nemanja Vidic will sit on the bench reserve. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Tips And Tricks|Latest Tips For Bloggers Free Backlinks