Sunday, May 19, 2013

Beckham thank to PSG


After the final game in the PSG shirt on the floor of the Prince Park, David Beckham to thank the team Paris Saint-Germain.
 
In the final game of his career, David Beckham was captain of Paris Saint-Germain in the Brest and reception in this game, 38-year-old player has left his mark with a way to help Blaise Matuidi tectonic setting 31 minutes before the off to make room for Ezequiel Lavezzi on 83 minutes. The end result, PSG won 3-1.


After the match, David Beckham for the French capital club gratitude. He shared with reporters: "To end his career here is a great thing. Paris is the most beautiful city in the world. Sad farewell to this place."

"I feel very happy. Evening Surely this is the last evening of my career. I spent his career playing for teams such as Manchester United, Real Madrid and LA Galaxy."

"Now, let's wait and see what will happen. Spent a few months I want to relax with family after 22 years to pursue a football career. Maybe I will continue to stay in Paris. Somehow , I want to continue to be part of PSG in the future because it is very special to me. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Tips And Tricks|Latest Tips For Bloggers Free Backlinks