Friday, May 17, 2013

Sir Alex admits pressure to arbitration


Preparation of retired coach Manchester United finally admit there pressuring referees to benefit with injury time during his career was over.
 
Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson has admitted he is pressuring the referee during his time at Old Trafford was in office, by reaching back against Swansea last weekend.


"The referee was dialing table on the electronic board and I find it scored eight minutes (injury time). Immediately, I said to him, 'think again', and of course there was a small change, "he told reporters.

"It has always been a part of the game, the pressure tries to push you towards the referee. Pressure I spent them, and the mind games with the opponent's coach."

Then, legendary coach has to take time to review his memories before the hosts lead at Old Trafford and what happened next during his first landing.

"I was in Aberdeen for eight years and a half, and then I feel like I need a new challenge," he continued.

"Aberdeen's chairman Dick Donald said to me: 'Club meet all the challenges he might just be Manchester United'."

"Our relationship was built thanks to his son. He has played for Manchester United. This is the period of six months before I came here. And everything come true, in a afternoon buying November (1986). "

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Tips And Tricks|Latest Tips For Bloggers Free Backlinks